Today I cleaned up my experiment. It was almost sad, but i as happy to see those flies go. They were DISGUSTING! I put the flies in the freezer, so I guess they'll freeze. I also went to see Mrs. Weissman to ask how I should write my data analysis. I think i got a basic idea, but i'll see what she says to us in class. Today I wrote my intro to my analysis i think. this is what I wrote:
Data analysis:
This experiment focused on the affect of smoke on the development of fruit flies, and if there is an affect, determine how extreme it is. Acknowledging the fact that different amounts of smoke could affect the different rates of development of fruit flies, different amounts of smoke were used in this experiment to determine the nature of their relationship. Two kinds of data were taken: the number of live adult fire flies on a certain day, and the number of fruit fly pupa on a certain day. The results were recorded as quantitative data, using fly nap as a anestisiser to quite the flies so they could be counted, and a magnifying glass to clearly see the number of pupa.
That is what i've written so far. I hope it's right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment