Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, March 8th, 2010

Today us my second to last day using fly nap to count the adult flies. I'm very excited. I turned my data table in today, so i got those points, which is good. I'm very worried about one thing though. I have no clue why there are so many bugs in "small amount of smoke". And that goes for both the f1 generation and the f2 generation. smoke can't be actually good for them, can it? I'm very confused ,and I'm worried about what I'll say in my conclusion. I'm also worried about writing my data analysis. i know it's supposed to be long, but i do not have a lot data, so I'm not really sure what i write about. Today i got more data, which is good. I counted the adult flies and he pupa. this is what i got.

PUPA:(in the order of: control, small, medium, large, control f2, small f2, medium f2, large f2)

3/8/10 109 155 10 23 85 109 3 6

ADULTS: (in the order of: control, small, medium, large, control f2, small f2, medium f2, large f2)

3/8/10 12 100 6 41 21 1 4 3

No comments:

Post a Comment