Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wensday febuary 3rd

Today I started my experiment. I learned many things that I need to change about my experiment set up. First off, I need a lighter instead of matches, because it takes up to many matches to light the candles, plus to light the candles i have to point the match down, and then the fire touches my fingers and burns me. I also learned I'm going to have to bring in more candles, because the small tea ones easily break. I ALSO learned that I need to let the smoke mingle for 10 minutes, because after 3 minutes the smoke does not mingle enough.
I measured my fruit fly larva, they are 5 mm long.
I have some doubts about weather my experiment is going t work, but I feel like i should stick with it, so that is what i will do. I will see if they are affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment