Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Febuary 4th

today I did my experiment i walked into the class room. I walked in, got goggles and a box of matches, and light hte candles. Then I waited for 10 minutes, and then added the smoke to the vials. I really hope my experiment will work. I'm also not sure about my experimental design.
I am very very confused about ms. Weissman's comments on my Reeach paper. I am going to see her after school. First she helped me with my data table, and it ended up looking like this:

Date Amount of Smoke Average Length of Larva/Adult Observations
2/3/10 control 5 mm
11 cc 5 mm
22 cc 5 mm
33 cc 5 mm
2/4/10 control 5 mm They seems to be not a lot of larva in the control
11 cc 5 mm They are moving around and eating
22 cc 5 mm Many are moving around and eating
33 cc 5 mm Many are moving around and eating

Then we went over my research paper and i have all my questions answered. Ithink i have a basic idea of what i want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment